
For those of you who didn't know, I got braces about 1 1/2 months ago. Here is a picture of them (notice the strategic black/white photo)! Although I feel about 12 years old with them, I am so excited to finally get them. It wasn't until high school that my dentist told me I might want to consider getting braces. At that point I didn't want to be the "geeky braces girl" so I didn't get them. I'm kicking myself for it now though, and so is Rich...they aren't cheap! I'm amazed at how fast they've started straightening my teeth up in the short time that I've had them on. It really is magical!! I told my orthodontist this, and he proudly went into a long explanation on the science behind braces. I'm just getting over the pain while eating (those of you who have had braces can sympathize with me). They said the pain should have only lasted the first week or so-but not with me. Oh well, like my orthodontist said, "It's the orthodontic diet." I can't complain about that! At least I don't have to have head gear (like Rich did, he he he).
1 comment:
Veronica, I didn't even know you needed braces! Your smile looks great...I actually really want Trent to get them since he'll be here another two years. And your teeth already do look pretty straight!!!
Post a Comment