The weather in Utah has been absolutely beautiful the past few days (mid to upper 60s). As a family, we've taken advantage of this early spring with picnics, walks, and daily trips to the park. Lili's favorite thing to do is to push a doll or stuffed animal in her stroller while I push Sophie. At the park she puts her doll/animal in the swing and pushes them, or takes them down the slide. She talks to them (and they talk back in squeaky little voices) and comforts them if they fall out of the swing. Sophie seems to really enjoy the change of scenery and the warm sun on her face. Oh and yes, Lili does have a black eye. No, we don't abuse our child. She fell out of her "big girl bed" onto the bed railing. Ouch! It's been over a week and doesn't seem to be looking any better. I'm a little worried about taking her out in public...people give me dirty looks.
March 15, 2007
Sunny Days and Black Eyes
The weather in Utah has been absolutely beautiful the past few days (mid to upper 60s). As a family, we've taken advantage of this early spring with picnics, walks, and daily trips to the park. Lili's favorite thing to do is to push a doll or stuffed animal in her stroller while I push Sophie. At the park she puts her doll/animal in the swing and pushes them, or takes them down the slide. She talks to them (and they talk back in squeaky little voices) and comforts them if they fall out of the swing. Sophie seems to really enjoy the change of scenery and the warm sun on her face. Oh and yes, Lili does have a black eye. No, we don't abuse our child. She fell out of her "big girl bed" onto the bed railing. Ouch! It's been over a week and doesn't seem to be looking any better. I'm a little worried about taking her out in public...people give me dirty looks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures of your girls. I love the thought of Lili pushing her stuffed animal in the stroller and it talking back to her in high pitched voices. I'm glad you decided to blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch. I am glad you are enjoying an early spring. I can't wait to go to the park!
Post a Comment