After years of searching for a place to build a home with no success we have finally found a place that feels right. Not only does it feel right, it is perfect!! We always seem to be on the losing end when it comes to lots, finally we've found one that we don't have to settle for.
The lot is within 5 minutes from Rich's work and 2 minutes from both of our parents. Some of the neat things about it is that it is in a cul-de-sac, it has fantastic unobstructed views, it is within (a short) walking distance to an athletic club, and there is a brand new 50 acre Nature Park that has begun to be built just below it which will have two play areas, a bowery, trails, an amphitheater, and ponds. We are planning on holding on to the lot for at least a year while we find a house plan and all that fun stuff, and then building on it later. Until then-if you're in the neighborhood-feel free to throw up a tent and enjoy!


5 comments:
We love it ! I am so happy for you , it looks like a great place ! We love the girls pictures . Love , mom
Kirk and I love those lots. Are you still buying that other house inh the Terrace?
Congrats, Veronica! That is SO exciting...I'm jealous! Sometimes I feel like I'm going to be in Iowa in this apartment forever, so it's good to see that it will eventually change!
The lot is beautiful! We are so glad that you finally found the perfect place! I bet you'll love the nature park being so close, we love having trails/parks right next to our place.
Your girls are so cute as well, we can't wait to see them next week at the zoo, hopefully the weather will be good!
Leslie
Um--hello???
thats in my backyard!! I'll be able to yell out you off my back patio!! I should've told you about those lots months ago...so sorry. didn't know you wanted to build. Whats the scoop with the other house??
Kelly
Post a Comment