May 5, 2007

Happy Cinco de Mayo/Sophie's 4 month birthday!

Today is Sophie's 4 month birthday. What better way to celebrate then with a photo shoot?!

One Month Old

Two Months Old

Skip three, oops...Four Months Old







Here are some Sophie Facts:
Sophie sleeps 12 hours a night (and has since she was 1 1/2 months old)!
Sophie doesn't like to stand on her legs yet or have tummy time.
Sophie is content just to lay on her activity mat and kick, kick, kick!
Sophie is a snuggler! (Lili never was)
Sophie actually falls asleep in the car! Hooray!
Sophie takes a bottle! Double Hooray!!
Sophie gives out smiles to everyone she sees.

Sophie is definitely a wonderful addition to our family. I think we'll keep her.....and not sell her to the old lady in the grocery store that asked if she was for sale today.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Veronica,

This is such a darling little post. I love the pictures of the girls and the stories about Lili. And I love your new template. It is so fun to see how you are all growing. Gwen will be 8 months old this week. I can't believe how they are all getting so big. Thanks for the updates!

danielleshupe said...

Bonne fete petite Sophie , nous t'aimons beaucoup ! grand mere et grand pere

Emily said...

She is seriously so cute, Veronica. I'm anticipating Charlie's four month birthday on Wednesday!!! Aren't they getting to be so much fun?

Leslie said...

It's amazing how you were able to shrink the bear (the one next to Sophie).

Thomas