May 15, 2007

Hogle Zoo

Cousin Cooper loved Lili's stroller just as much as she did.
Sophie's only picture of the day.

Cooper showing off for the ladies.

Aubree and Cooper with Lili in the Reptile House.
By the end of the day we were pooped!
We had a great time at the zoo today with our Reeve cousins!! It was great weather, a little crowded, but still fun. Lili ended up loving her stroller and I did too. So far so good. Lili wasn't too impressed with the sleepy animals and kept yelling at the animals to "Rrrroarr!" at her. Poor little Sophie slept most of her first trip to the zoo-hidden from the sunlight under her canopy. Lili's favorites were the the train ride, the kettle popcorn, the lion drinking fountain, her cousins, the stroller, the playground...oh yes, and the animals too.

4 comments:

danielleshupe said...

Did Lili like the monkeys ?It's so fun to read the adventures and discoveries of the kids ! love , mom

Camille said...

Cute kids, Vero! Lily looks so cute all the time!! I'm sure the stroller helped, trying to lug a 2 year old along at the zoo, YIKES!! I know, I've done it plenty of times...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your pictures are soooo cute, and what a perfect day to go to the zoo!!

BR said...

Such sweet pictures. It looks like you had fun. Liv loves the Zoo too. I'm glad you like the stroller, I know how stressful that decision can be. P.S. Liv has the same sunglasses in Black. I debated for about 45 minutes about which color to get =0). We miss you guys! Also, I've been meaning to ask you---Is Lili's hair still curly??