Every Memorial Day (for like 50 years!) my family gets together for breakfast and a game of softball. None of us are athletes so it actually turns out to be quite comical and all in good fun. These days only my brother and sister (and their families) participate. However, it used to be with my extended family. Poor sports! Yesterday we kept the tradition alive. There was fun had by all.
Lili up to bat.
Look at that stance!
In the afternoon we went 4-wheeling in the Uintah Mountains with Rich's family. The weather was a bit tempermental but we still had a great time. As gross as they normally are, there is just something about hotdogs roasted over the fire (or at a baseball game, or from a street vendor in a big city)....am I right or am I right??
Lili loved the 4-wheelers and would yell "WHEEEE!" during the ride.
While we were all coated in dirt, Sophie stayed cute and clean.
3 comments:
Oh , do I love those blogs ! Where were Camille and Shawn ? Love , mom
I love your blog - one of the best that I have ever seen! Your family is always having so many fun adventures.
Veronica -
I'm so glad that you found my blog!! So your girls are BOTH so BEAUTIFUL!!! I didn't know that you'd had another baby. How fun that you have 2 girls!! Hope you guys are doing great! I'm going to add your blog to my friends and family - hopefully that's ok :)
Post a Comment