Wow! 7 years ago today Rich and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple.
In the 7 years since then, we have done so much and have had so much fun! Here is a little time line with some of the highlights:2000- Married :) Honeymoon to France (Ooh La La!)

2002- Moved to Virginia for the summer (everyone should drive across the U.S. at least once). Rich worked at the Supreme Court and I nannied for a family that we lived with (what a hookup!).

2003- I graduate from Weber State University and Rich graduates from the University of Utah. We "roll" into Iowa for Rich to attend law school and we officially become Hawkeyes. Go Hawkeyes!!
Before
After
Arcachon, France (you can see the house we stayed in to the left of the white house)

2006- Rich graduates from law school (hooray!), we move back to Utah and "house sit" my parents house.
2007- Sophie joins our family and...
Who knows what other adventures the RV family will have. We've had so many wonderful experiences and I've loved every second of it. Rich is a wonderful husband and my best friend. We are like two peas in a pod. I never knew that I could mesh so well with anybody. I love him so much. Marriage is the best, having kids makes it better, and it only gets better from here...
Here's to many more years of bliss...
3 comments:
Happy anniversary!!
Joyeux anniversaire!!
Je ne me souviens pas d'avoir vu des photos de votre mariage, que tu étais belle!!!
Je vous embrasse....
We just celebrated our 36 th but I didn't have enough room to put all the great things we did for all those years ! The greatest is always the next one !
Post a Comment