So....when I saw this I couldn't stand it. It's too darn cute. I had to get it for her.
We're considering it her birthday present. Her birthday is still several months away, but we want her to have all summer to enjoy it.
And in all honesty, I always wanted one of these when I was a kid. So did Rich. So we'll live vicariously through her (and Sophie when she gets big enough). Lili promised over and over that she'll "partage" (share) with all her friends/cousins.
So the Reeve Family Drivers Ed has begun. She's having a hard time turning the vehicle (but is getting the better at holding down the gas pedal).
It sounds a little something like this:
Rich: Turn! Turn! Turn! Watch out!
Lili: (squish) OOOhhh no! Fleur! (or curb, or fence, or Rich's foot)!
Wow! I didn't think I'd hear stuff like this until she turned 16!
She's loving it...and seeing her cruisin' down the street, pumping her Barbie reggae music and sippin' her water bottle, makes it all worth it.
4 comments:
Lucky girl! Funny how us parents say "its for their birthday" even though we'll probably end up buying more presents (i did!) Landon loves "beeps" too! Lili will have to take him for a ride--we'll call it a first date!!
Lili is the cutest in her jeep. I love it. Didn't we all want one of those as a kid. I am sure Sophie can't wait to be able to play in it also...
That jeep is the cutest thing ever!!!
Lili looks so cute in it! And I just can't get over how BEAUTIFUL your girls are!!
Oh my goodness that is the cutest thing!! What a lucky girl!
Post a Comment