June 27, 2007

I Heart Haircuts

Today I...
.
Got my scalp massaged...

Had a conversation that didn't involve the word "pourquoi?" (why) or "Let me do it!"...

Cut some bangs...

Got some highlights...

and some layers...
.
Read a teeny-bop magazine...

And didn't have to do my own hair.

:)

6 comments:

Annie said...

Hey Veronica - I found your blog via Cheree's. Can you believe it's been a year since IA? Man. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. Your blog is so cute, especially your girls. I'm glad I can check in on you guys now!
Take care,
Annie Reynolds

Betsy said...

It took me a while to figure out that those pictures were of you. I finally have a stylist that I love, and I now know what it means to LOVE a haircut. Isn't it nice to have a break! Now I just want to see a picture of the whole thing...I'll be waiting =0)

Emily said...

Darling, Veronica!

Chereebee said...

Super cute!!! I agree with Bets - we need a pic of the whole thing : )

hayleyharts said...

Veronica! You did it!! I love the bangs..I just could not get over how good you looked!! It was so good to see you!! I wish we could hang out all the time..and the girls would be best friends..I would work out perfectly! ok so the bed thing..( I will call you about that) I was great time except the trip home RECAP: my sister's kids were both throwing up..(one of them nailed my hand) I started dry heaving..brooke started cutting two teeth..had a fever, runny nose and runs..so bad..every hour we had to stop to change her..and to top it off kate had a huge blow out!! all over the car-seat and her clothes..it was beautiful..oh and yes cooper fell asleep for 30 min. out of a 12 hour drive...miss you tons..and I will e-mail those pics!

danielleshupe said...

My girl is beautiful ! Cant wait until you can give me some tips about my hair!