Today was Sophie's 6 month appointment (a little early). Her doctor gave us the go ahead to try to feed her solids. Very exciting!! Tonight we gave her some rice cereal. Did she like it? . . . . .
Am I surprised? No. Not really. Little Sophie is on her own time table. We'll just keep plugging away at it. But hey, who would have thought that someone could look so cute with cereal coming out of their nose?!
I love these pictures....Like Emily said.. She really is so cute! It took Gwen FOREVER to get the hang of eating, you are right they just do things at their own pace.
6 comments:
So cute!
Veronica, those are cute pictures. She'll pick up the eating soon...don't worry.
I always say this but she really is cute!! I think in the 2nd pic she looks so much like Rich!
That is so funny, Veronica...I just gave Charlie his first rice cereal today for lunch! She really is SO darling.
I love these pictures....Like Emily said.. She really is so cute! It took Gwen FOREVER to get the hang of eating, you are right they just do things at their own pace.
i would do the same thing if you gave me those baby cereals ! wait until I make her some veggie soup !
Post a Comment