My friend Cheree tagged me from her blog so here goes...
4 jobs that I've held...(only 4?!)
1. I waitressed at a Chinese restaurant (I wasn't even 16!).
2. I checked groceries at Grocery Outlet (the scariest discount grocer in O-town).
3. I worked at a climbing wall in the mall (and got hit on by a "little person" who didn't notice the wedding ring).
4. I taught at a state sponsored preschool (and had one of my parents steal my identity).
4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over....
1. Christmas Vacation
2. Endless Summer II
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. And lately, with Lili, Cinderella 3
4 Places I've Lived....
1. France (Marseille and Arcachon)
2. Ogden, Utah
3. Sterling, Virginia (for a summer)
3. Iowa City, Iowa (three years!)
4 T.V. Shows I Enjoy...
1. The Office
2. So you think you can dance?
3. 24
4. And with Lili, Curious George
4 Places I Have Been On Vacation...
1. France
2. Corsica
3. Puerto Vallerta
4. Italy
4 Favorite Foods...
1. Ice Cream (any chocolate flavor)
2. Chinese Food
3. Mediterranean Pizza from Papa Murphy's
4. BBQ Chicken Salad from The Cheesecake Factory
4 Websites I Visit (almost daily)...
1. My email
2. My blogs
3. What's on sale at Baby Gap
4. CNN.com
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now...
1. Laying out by a pool in a warm place while Rich and Lili have fun splashing in the pool and Sophie coos in her Bumbo next to me.
2. In Lake Powell with family or friends, riding Sea Doos through narrow canyons, eating push-pops, and getting sun baked.
3. Hanging out with friends, perhaps eating a yummy lunch, while Lili plays with their children and they all get along together.
4. Hiking in the mountains with Rich, with Lili and Sophie in backpacks.
4 blogger buddies to tag...
1. Emily
2. Betsy
3. Marcy
4. Kelly
OK gals-now you make this list and send it to four other people. I'll be checking in on you! Have fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment