For those of you who don't know...I love Halloween. I love everything about Autumn in general, but Halloween, I get excited just writing about it. The pumpkins, the scary movies, the doughnuts and cider, the smell of fall, the crisp cool evenings, dressing up, Halloween parties, apples, homemade soups, leaves changing colors...So, it's almost the end of July and I've started thinking about Halloween. I got the girls' costumes this week.
.
Lili will be a peacock...
and Sophie, a ladybug.
We used to do a Halloween party every year, then we moved to Iowa and our parties fizzled out for some reason. Our Utah friends, however, have continued the tradition and we're looking forward to participating this year. Eeeks! I can't wait!!
3 comments:
I LOVE Halloween too!!! It's one of my favs!!
Those costumes are ADORABLE!!!!
I love the peacock one - Lili is going to look so cute!!
Hey vero,
these costumes are adorable, where did you find them?
Oh great! I guess Kirk and I are never going to get out of doing the Halloween party. JK. I'm so glad to have a friend who shares a fondness (if not obsession) about Halloween. You're not the only one who's been thinking about it this early. I think Kirk gets sick of me talking about it, he always changes the subject.
Post a Comment