I love all of your picures of your kids. If you are the one taking all of those all i can say is WOW...good job. I told beau i really wanted to start learning photography. Only problem is getting a camera. Oh well..someday. Oh yes , I am glad you found my blog. I love keeping in touch with people and seeing how they are doing. Talk to ya later!
Veronica, your girls are so cute. I can't believe how much Lili has grown since you left! I miss you guys, Iowa is just not the same without you! I'm excited about your blog so we can keep in touch.
6 comments:
I love all of your picures of your kids. If you are the one taking all of those all i can say is WOW...good job. I told beau i really wanted to start learning photography. Only problem is getting a camera. Oh well..someday.
Oh yes , I am glad you found my blog. I love keeping in touch with people and seeing how they are doing.
Talk to ya later!
Great job with the pictures!! Sophie looks adorable as always!! -k- I totally want you teach me how to take such awesome pics!!!
I know I am going to love this little girl ! Thanks for posting those pictures !
Veronica - looks like your camera is serving you well, and it looks like you are having fun in photoshop. Sophie is a little cutie!
Veronica, your girls are so cute. I can't believe how much Lili has grown since you left! I miss you guys, Iowa is just not the same without you! I'm excited about your blog so we can keep in touch.
Veronica- These pictures are beautiful. You are very talented! I love the first one especially!
Post a Comment