July 12, 2007

Tacky Sweater Museum

I'm SO BORED!

I miss my hubbie.... :(

I can't sleep at night when he's gone.

So I've been surfing the web...catching up on blogs....

I did find an interesting website though...

It's the Tacky Sweater Museum. Here are two of my favorites.


The fact that this lady is wearing gold stretch pants....classic.

WOW!!! I need a life.

P.S. If you are reading this blog and you own one of these sweaters, I apologize...I'm sure it doesn't look tacky on you.

8 comments:

Bullard Family said...

Hi, I got to your blog through the Cannons. I love the sweaters they are awesome. I agree the gold stretch pants totally make the outfit. Your kids are adorable! The pictures of them are amazing, you definitely found a talent in photography. Looks like your family is doing great! We miss you guys here in Iowa.
Andrea

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. the sweaters, are great, but it's the model's expression that really makes the shot. why don't you start taking pictures like that?

btw, why can't we on camille's website choose an "other" identity as we can here (it always looks like jared is leaving the comment when it's really me)

Marcy said...

Veronica - I saw this chick on VH1 once. I have also visited this website and found it quite amusing. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was hilarious. Hmmm... this might make for a fun Halloween costume.

Melissa Lasley said...

I'm glad you found our website, and gave us yours! I absolutely love your pictures, what cute kids.
Melissa

Annie said...

What a good find! That chick is crazy. I love it.

Candice said...

That is the funniest thing ever. I've got to get me some of those stretchy pants!

Chereebee said...

Holy crap!!!! How the heck did you find that website!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! The GOLD stretchy pants are classic!!
Thanks for the laugh!!

Kelly said...

Veronica--

GO TO BED! you are miserable without Rich! Glad he's home now. But I must say, that girl with the sweaters is the hottest thing I've ever laid eyes on!