This weekend Rich, Sophie, and I, hauled down to Brian Head Resort for a little VanCott associate get-away. Lili stayed behind with my sister (thanks again!)...and had a great time. We did a little hiking, a little Shakespearean Festival-King Lear style, and a whole lot of laughing with our good buddies Will and Sunny Street. Will is working with Rich at VanCott for half of the summer and we couldn't be happier! They are fellow Iowans-1st year law students when we were in our 3rd year. Besides making us laugh hysterically, they gave us the update on all our Iowa buddies and made us miss Iowa real bad. Sniff, Sniff....Go Hawkeyes!
The VanCott Associates
Hiking in Cedar Breaks
She slept half the hike (look at those chubby legs!)
4 comments:
Just wait until Sophie gets even bigger. It will be really fun for Rich to carry her. Looks like you guys have been having fun. We've been out and about too. Sorry about not getting back with you. Maybe we could do something this weekend, if you're available.
How fun!! I love hiking!!
I love your hair and bangs by the way!!
Those legs are to die for! Fun that you got to hang out with the Streets! I'll have to give you a call when we come to Utah!
Hey Reeves!
So sorry to stalk you like this, but I'm really glad I stumbled on to your blog! Your girls have gotten ridiculously cute. Hope you guys are all doing well. Now that I know where you are...I'll be back! :) You can visit us at www.crazydixes.blogspot.com
PS - cute bangs
Post a Comment