August 27, 2007

Ballerina Princess



Today Lili started ballet/tumbling classes at a local dance studio. It's one day a week, one hour, no pressure, no competitions (just an end of year recital), good exercise, socializing, and just all around fun. She was so excited!!! I was quite proud of her "first position" attempts, and her "chasse" across the floor. She keeps saying that she is a ballerina princess. She couldn't stop beaming all throughout the class. In her tumbling class she did some great somersaults, her form was beautiful! (She must take after her mom....ha ha ha!) After, she stood up with her hands up in the air-it's enough to melt a moms heart. Olympics 2018ish here we come! Little girls are so fun!!!!

9 comments:

Chereebee said...

She looks adorable - a natural ballerina!!

Camille said...

What a cute girl and picture! She looks so darling...a real ballerina princess!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a real "petit rat de l'opéra" !!!

Kelly said...

Ooooohh, I really want to have a little girl someday---I just remember my bumble bee cosutme when I was Lili's age!! I cant wait to see the somersault in person!!

danielleshupe said...

A future Pavlova ! Look it up in the dictionary if you haven't heard of her.Or a Leslie caron ?Anyways she is the cutest little ballerine I know ! Love grand ma

Betsy said...

I just bought Liv a leotard, tights and ballet slippers for her to start dance too. What an angel! How fun!

Jen said...

Look at that extension! A girl after my own heart! Love it! We must plan a re-do dinner soon! Next week or so-ish?

Sarah said...

She is so cute. Seeing her makes me so excited for when I can put Tilly in dance classes! How fun.

kendra said...

She looks so cute! I love little girls that dance.