Thursday night Rich unlocked the doors, took off my shackles, turned off the electric fence, and let me go out to dinner with my girls-who-are-friends from high school (I'm totally kidding about the Rich thing, he always lets me go with my friends with no complaints, he's the BEST!). Every month they do a GNO...which sometimes I don't make it to, but when I do I always have a great time and wished that I could see them all more. I have to admit that I really got lucky in the high school friend category. The combination of personalities of these girls, is priceless. We can talk and laugh for hours! (I saw the Costa Vida workers cheering as we
finally left the restaurant) We were so close in high school, and it's so fun that we still keep in touch. I'm amazed at what each one of them has accomplished in our post-high-school years. Anyhoo, blah blah blah...the point is...It was good times. Here's a photo to prove it.

And some just for laughs...
This is how we roll in O-town

Lindsey, I'm sorry...but I love your face in this picture...are you wearing bright red lipstick?
5 comments:
WOW! You know I was all nastalgic with the good friends from high school and how close we were, yada yada, yada. I loved thi pic at the restaraunt, yada, yada, yada. Then you busted out our cowboy theme night. Boy you are gutsy are you? For those readers that don't understand "theme nights" please know that we occassionally dressed up to out for a night on the town. It was not a regular occurance, though, it was usually hilarious. PS Linds I do love that red lipstick!
One more thought, does that cowboy picture make anyone else miss Stacey?
I am so sad I missed the GNO, I'm usually a very good attendee. Those pics brought back some great memories though- we should all get together one time and bring all our pics and talk about the good ol days, anyone with me?
REALLY?! I mean of all the pictures you could have posted, you chose to humiliate ME!! I died laughing at first and then I found myself feeling some very angry feelings toward you!
What in the h#%& was I thinking?
Wow! That brings back so many memories. I had a blast with everyone at dinner.
As a note to all readers: I really do not wear red lipstick on a daily basis and I do not wear such heinous clothing. Thanks Vern! Love ya!
Nerd City!! Where did we come from? Do you remember whose lawn recieved the fabulous at 50 signs? I can't think of who it could be.
Post a Comment