August 8, 2007

7 Months Old!!


Sitting up. Eating solids. Blowing Bubbles. Life is good.

9 comments:

Camille said...

soooooo cute! Vero you are a professional!! I am proud to call you sister or sista' whichever you prefer.

Libby said...

I love the new pics. Sophie is a doll. You're photog skills are becoming quite exquisite!

Street Fam said...

Sophie is so cute. I may just have to hire you to take some photos of our fam next year!

Nicole said...

What a beautiful baby girl!! Your photos look awesome! I can't wait for you to do baby Gages'tomorrow!

hayleyharts said...

I loved the slide show..sophie is just a doll! I wish we lived closer so you could take pictures for me..you are awesome!

Marcy said...

Very cute pics Veronica. We need to get together and chat photography. Looks like you could give me some tips.

Chereebee said...

Sophie is too cute!!! I LOVE your photography skills - you are seriously so good!!!

Kristen said...

The pics of Sophie and Tristan are adorable. That's a boy for ya peeing all over the place. I can't wait to get my kids into your photography portfolio. Hopefully they can hold there own with the tough competition.

Annie said...

And eating toes! She's so cute!