September 17, 2007

Lili's Haircut





I finally took Lili to get her first REAL haircut. (See Lili's First Haircut) It was long overdue, she's almost 3 and, although I rarely use heated hair instruments on her, her little hair follicles were splitting pretty bad. (Does this mean she's doomed to a life of unhealthy hair?) Initially she was very concerned that someone was going to cut her hair....considering the talks we've had about not cutting our OWN hair. But in the end she was very well behaved and she looked very cute after (which lasted for about 1 hour before her hair was tangled in knots and snarly) She especially liked all the smelly creams that Shantell (our favorite hair stylist) put in her hair. Here's the finished product...with Lili still looking slightly concerned.

9 comments:

Camille said...

Tres jolie Lili! I need to have Elise go in to her to get a little style!

danielleshupe said...

She looks soooo different ! she really looks like her mommy now ! I can't wait to be a part of her life ! she is my little doll ! More pictures please !

Chereebee said...

She looks so grown up!!! I love her new do'!
And I love the first pic of her- you captured her cute little scared expression- too cute!!!

Jen said...

So adorable! I love the layers! PS, what is your email address? I got an email from IKEA about a photo contest and thought of you! I'll email you the details.

Emily said...

She looks SO darling, Veronica! You can tell she's trying to be so brave...so sweet.

Heidi Berry said...

Lili is adorable. And she has beautiful hair.

Anonymous said...

I love the Hair Cut. I got your question about my 50mm lens. After a little getting used to it, I love it, and use it all of the time. I think it is a great focal length to use just as a lens to capture my children. You have to stand pretty far away, if you want to get a whole group shot. At first I thought it was very loud, but now I guess I am so used to it that I don't notice at all. I still have my eye on the 24-70L. Over all, I am very pleased. Especially for the price!

Sarah said...

Oh she is so beautiful! How precious.
I remember at Tucker's first hair cut...I cried because that was a slap back into reality that my baby wasn't going to be a baby forever. I know I am so emotional all the time!

Camille said...

It's been a week, where is your new post? I'm getting very bored, and might just stop checking in on this site if you can't regulary update me on your life...please do a better job. Why hasn't anonymous posted recently? I miss the witty comments...
love ya (but disappointed)
Camille