You know it's time to
a) go shopping
b) do your laundry
or
c) seek counseling
When you wear a shirt out in public that has a stain on it. You know it has a stain on it. It had a stain on it when you put it on this morning. You just didn't have anything else to where. You're hoping that people out-and-about will think that the stain just happened and that you aren't aware that it is there, and that this morning you looked clean and fresh....and not like a "frump".
10 comments:
Vero, I do this all the time! I don't think I have a shirt that isn't stained. I thought I was the only one that hopes people think that the stain was a recent accident.
You are not alone, Veronica! My post-baby wardrobe is hurting anyway, and it doesn't take long for a few spit-ups and diaper changes to leave me wearing pajama pants. (well, not in public) I wore a stained shirt out a couple of days ago. Maybe we all need counseling.
I totally agree! I regularly wear clothes that have just been recently stained-five days ago (you know the voice). I think when I'm finished with the baby stage I will renew my whole wardrobe.
Embrace the need to go shopping! Relish this moment! And girl, hit Nordstrom with purpose!
I saw you today and you looked absolutely breathtaking. I never even noticed the stain. The motherly glow you were exuding must have hidden it.
I am not going to let Amy lie to you. She called me immediately after leaving your house to tell me about the huge nasty stain on your shirt. She was appalled!! (Spelling?)
That is hillarious! I LOVE IT! I do it allllll the time. How funny!
Everything I own has a stain on it. Everything.
Hi Veronica. This is Aly Berrett, Heidi Berry's sister. I wanted to tell you how cute your blog is and how I think you are so funny. This post made me laugh, because I TRULY do this all the time.
Just blame it on the kids! Blaming "Toots" on kids works well too!
Post a Comment