October 25, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

Meet my new best friend. (Sorry Photoshop 5.0 a.k.a 1997, you've been replaced. It's been fun.) Thanks to Rich for letting me get this little gem. :) Helloooo Photoshop CS3!

6 comments:

Heidi Berry said...

Lucky girl! You deserve it!

Sarah said...

Awesome! I still don't know how to use my photoshop and I got it a month ago!

kendra said...

Oh, I want one! Lucky Lucky

Jen said...

Oh, you are so sweet! And, luckily, no pumpkin throwers, but I'm still surprised about that one.

Speaking of business, so my sis and I want to give my dear Aunt Vickey a photo package with you to her for her b-day the last week of November to take some great pics with her grandaughter. But, she's in SLC. Are you ever down here? Or do we need to schedule it for up there? And, can you put together a little pkg with a sitting and some pre-paid prints for us? Wow, that was a long comment.

Abbie said...

DROOL!! i've been coveting the Illustrator CS3 for a while now- too bad my job is like 10 yrs behind the times! Can't wait see the fun projects you post! BTW- I'm so happy to keep in touch via blogs now! I miss you and the girls so much. I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family. Hellooo- your daughters are future heartbreakers for sure!! You must be having a blast. Big hugs!!!!! xoxoxoxo

Linds said...

Vern,
I love the new pictures of the girls! They are beautiful. I covet their big brown eyes!!