October 19, 2007

Oh Where, Oh Where Has Veronica Gone?

Many of you have been asking...."Veronica, have you fallen off the face of the Earth?" I don't return phone calls or emails, I'm always distracted and forgetting things, I've been forgetting birthdays, neglecting Halloween activities, and even had to cancel my families annual Halloween party. What is going on!?

Well, I'm happy to report that I'm still here....barely. The last month or so we've been kept busy as bees preparing our new home for the big move-in. Which, if we are lucky, should happen around Thanksgiving (a week or so before my parents get home). Just in the nick of time. We've been painting, working on the yard, tearing up carpet, cleaning...the list goes on and on. If I have to go make a "quick run down to Lowes" one more time I might not make it home. However, the house is looking great! We are so excited to have our own little home (our first real home!) The girls each have their own room, a yard (Yipee!), and plenty of room. I'll be sure to post pictures when it's done. I forgot to take some "before" pictures, so it might not look like as big of a transformation as it has been...but to put an image in your mind of what it looked like before just picture the color pink....everywhere. (It was a grandma's house)

So if anyone feels like I've neglected our relationship/friendship, I apologize. Give me another month or so and hopefully I'll be back on track.

9 comments:

Heidi Berry said...

I can't wait to see the new pictures of your house- how exciting! We'll have to get together when you are all moved in!

Nicole said...

Well I guess I owe you an EXTRA BIG THANKS for squeezing us in for a photo shoot amidst your busy life!! Thanks! I can't wait for you to post pics of your new home!!

Jen said...

have you ever heard a Grammy story from Will or Sunny? You must ask them... that's how I'm picturing your house "before."

Anonymous said...

Here is the adress of a (french) website with ideas for decoration for your house's walls...
http://www.mechantvinyl.com/
There is a lot of great stuff for your daughters' bedroom! (I love the cat with the fish in the aquarium and the little girl Hannah in Kawaï categori)!
Tell me what you're thinking about it and if you want some, tell me and I'll comand it for you!!
I'm really sorry for my english! I'm not sure of the words I used!!
Je vous embrasse

Emily said...

How exciting, Veronica! Can't wait to see the photos...

Camille said...

Veronica,
We all miss you....come back soon. I feel like I have lost a sister, but gaining a house.

Kelly said...

Veronica--
I would love to come by the new house--i've tried to call you when I was in the Terrace--but you are NEVER home--but I understand, Lowes/Home Depot are my favorite hang outs these days as well....
Maybe I can hire you to paint our basement--I'm scared to death to paint! Yikes!!

Linds said...

Veronica,
I truelly miss you. I used to rely on you for a daily dose of voyuerism (in a very non creepy way).
We are in the same boat though. It consumes your life. It is a good thing I have this nine hour period during the day to conveniently check blogs!! Gotta love my job!

Linds said...

Ok, I spelled truly wrong!