November 14, 2007

Blog Tip

Interesting fact to bloggers:

Ok, I, like I'm sure many of you, are using blogging as a way of keeping a journal. Well, did you know that you can print off your blog into a book? Check out www.blurb.com. All you do is download their software (free), and they download your blog into book format. You can edit it, change the colors, sizes, and format. Then VOILA! You have your own little book for your future generations to appreciate. The prices, in my opinion, are very reasonable and the finished results look great!
.
Here's one example....you can go to the site for more:

P.S. For you non-bloggers: You don't need to be a blogger to check out this site! You can still make your own books with this website (your favorite poems, the juicy romance novel you've been dieing to write, a collection of favorite photos, or your own personal biography)!
.
I'm planning on printing off my blog once a year. :)

9 comments:

Emily said...

Veronica, that is such a great tip! I'm definitely going to look in to this...thank you!

Amy said...

Thanks for the info. I was planning on printing mine off myself but couldn't figure out how to get around the reverse chronological order hurdle. Problem solved. Thanks

Heidi Berry said...

Veronica- you are a wealth of information. Thanks for getting me into this whole blogging thing in the first place.

Linds said...

I knew I could count on you to solve those burning questions and resolve the world's problems with a single post.
Way to go kid!!

Street Fam said...

Wahoo! I've been wondering if I could print it off somehow. This is perfect. Thanks so much.

Chereebee said...

thanks for the tip!!!! I'm totally going to do that! :)

Sarah said...

Thanks for the info. I was wishing I could do that. I think I will do it once a year too. FUN THanks!

Jessie Riley said...

PERFECT!
I'm SO GLAD that you found this. I've been wondering if I can print mine off somewhere.

The Durham Project said...

Nice new stuff. I enjoy your site.