Wow, I just noticed that this was my 100th post! If I had the time/was motivated I'd write 100 interesting facts about me. But that would be too long, and boring. Maybe later.
.
Anyhoo, about Thanksgiving. We went to Rich's family this year. We ate in the garage, no room in the house, his family is getting HUGE! Rich made the turkey (ask me about our Super Moist Turkey recipe) I brought a yummy chocolate pie and our favorite Sweet Potato Souffle. We enjoyed lunch and Lili and Sophie played afterwards while Rich watched football. Sophie actually put some weight on her legs for the first time on Thanksgiving! Hurray!! She's also been rolling lately and scooting in circles. She'll be walking before we know it!!
(Notice garage doors in background)
Layered Chocolate Pie-Yumma
Sophie watching football

7 comments:
That looks like a wonderful pie! Why did you omit the name of the person who gave you such a wonderful recipe? Come on now...you can't take all the credit for that. I'm signing this "anonymous".
post script - Sophie looks lovely.
Congratulations on your 100th post. That is so exciting...you should do something to celebrate the occassion. Sophie is so dang cute. I love her little smile, or lack there of. It was so nice to see you on Saturday. I missed your jovial self!!
How about you make a pie like that and bring it to my house. We could let the kids play and eat the whole pie ourselves. Just an idea.
Sophie looks just like Rich! She is so so cute. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I love your blogs new look! Happy thanksgiving!
Is this garage heated? I certainly hope so. P.S. I haven't forgotten your promise of sharing that souffle recipe!!
Looks like a great time! And wow, that pie looks yummy! But I definitely do NOT need to be eating anything like that any time soon!
Veronica, I think that this is the first time that I have left comments on your blog. It looks great and your pictures are great. Anyway, I thought that I would let you know that you have been tagged, you can look on my blog to see what that means.
Post a Comment