Saturday was my last photography class with Nicole Hill. It was a lighting demonstration-very fun. Rich stayed home all day with the girls. I think he was a little nervous about it, but when I got back this was his report:1. Teach Sophie how to crawl. Check.
2. "Super Clean" our house (dust, vacuum, mirrors, clean kitchen, tidy). Check.
3. Give girls baths. Check.
4. Laundry? Check.
5. Laundry folded and put away? Check check.
6. Get ready himself. Check.
7. Make a yummy breakfast and a well balanced lunch. Check.
8. Play Barbies, camping, and monsters with Lili. Checks all around.
And this was done all before 1:00. Wow!! I'm very impressed. I was expecting to have him all disheveled and crying when I got home and going on and on about how he appreciates me for staying home every day with the girls. Boy was I wrong.
What can I say? I'm married to Super Dad. Thanks so much Rich!!
P.S. And YES Sophie is crawling!! Really crawling!!
9 comments:
Yay for Sophie! And way to go Rich!!
I know the feeling, Mark makes staying home look like a walk in the park.
Go Sophie!!
That's so cute!! What a good husband you have!! and congrats on completing your class!!
WOW, very impressive Richard. I think that Sophie crawling had more to do with her play friends on Thursday, but if you believe Rich did it, believe what you want.
What a good hubby you have! Isn't it nice to come home to a clean house! What a treat =0)
I love Super Dads! I am married to one too! Except, I think he does everything at home much better than I do! He probably thinks I sit around and eat bon-bons all day!!
Vern,
It is official...I need your help. I am getting so much wrath for my photos, mainly because they are with my phone and not a real camera. Yes, Bentley's room has a HUGE west facing window that sheds great light!
I can't wait for you to come over. I am sorry I missed you at the office. I was out all day. I am so sad. Give me a call. We can do lunch!!
Rich is the man! And I am happy for Sophie- it sounds like you are going to be chasing her around in no time!
Hooray for Sophie! What a milestone! And hooray for Rich! Doesn't everything seem to go smoother for Dad when he stays home. By the way - great photos! Looks like you've learned some great tips.
Post a Comment