Rich and I have always wanted to observe Lili in social situation without her seeing us....to see how she acts when we're not around. A "fly on the wall" approach, if you will. Yesterday I got the chance. It was Parents Day at her dance class!! Hurray!! Usually they don't let us come in and watch, but that was what Parents' Day was all about. So, I did.....and took some photos....and loved every second of it. Not quite like being a fly on the wall since I was sitting there watching her and she could easily see me sitting there....but pretty much.
.
High kicks across the floor....
Her interpretation of pliƩ

Judges score?......a perfect 10!!! Look at that form!
She LOVED the climbing wall...and was quite good I might add. Maybe she'll take after her Uncle Jared, climber extraordinaire, or work at a climbing tower in a mall, like her mother (he he he).
8 comments:
What kind of alterna-dance class has a climbing wall? Sporty!!
I hope the other moms dont' read your blog because she is by far the cutest one in her class. I have to agree with Lib, I was surprised to see the climbing wall!
Where is she taking dance at? I need to find a new place for Kennedy since we moved. Lili is so beautiful..seriously. I'm with you on the fly on the wall approach. I have done this too and Kennedy is always the one being loud and proud. Wonder where that came from? Ha Ha!
Cute cute cute!
What a darling ballerina! Wish I looked that cute in a leotard and floaty tutu!! I really wish they would've had climbing walls when I used to take dance! Maybe I would have liked to better....
oh I just love that lily bean..so cute!!! Kate is in love with being a ballerina...and veronica your teeth are beatiful! You look stunning...now go and beinge on some carmel corn!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hope your day is filled with love.
Lindsay
Darling Lily and darling pictures!
Post a Comment