.
Rich always says, "If it is going to be cold, it might as well be snowing."
I used to agree with this. Lately though, I've been rethinking my stance. This winter has been unreal. The snow keeps coming, and coming, and coming. Sometimes there will be one maybe two days between storms, but then a HUGE storm comes in and piles it on.
I used to agree with this. Lately though, I've been rethinking my stance. This winter has been unreal. The snow keeps coming, and coming, and coming. Sometimes there will be one maybe two days between storms, but then a HUGE storm comes in and piles it on.
.
I'm not a winter girl....I long for the days of suntans and flip flops. I put up with winter, and it can be fun at times, but....
This is ridiculous.
So! For those of you who live in Utah and have been praying for moisture. I think we have enough, your prayers have been answered, it's time to stop.
.
.
On a postitive note: It is so fun to see Lili play in the snow. It doesn't last long (she usually gives up and goes inside before I'm done shoveling the walks) but it's good for her to get out every once in a while instead of being cooped up ALL day EVERY day.
***P.S. I really am grateful for the snow. I'd rather have too much snow then be in a drought. :)

11 comments:
cute pics....stop ya'r complaining but cute pics!!
I have to agree that I have a love hate relationship with snow....I love it, but mostly when you have so much and it starts to melt and is just yucky.....that's when I hate it. We will have to have some snow play time later today =0).
I love, love the snow, but only when it is white and crisp and everything outside is quiet. That is my favorite! I agree with you though, the shoveling does get old, especially when you just keep shoveling and shoveling and it doesn't induce labor!
I love, love your pics. I wish I could just hire you on a daily basis to capture life!!
I hate to say this but man what I wouldn't give to play in that snow. My little boy doesn't even know what snow is. I'm a little on the jealous side. I must admit, it's not to fun having to dig yourself out everyday. I hope it lays off for you soon. As long as there's enough to melt and fill all the lakes up for the summer.
I have a feeling that this spring we'll be praying for NO FLOODS! Cute snow pics!
You know I'm a summer time gal as well. This snow is driving me nuts. One plus is that because we get snow every other day-it does look nice and white instead of yellow, gray, or brownish!
Well be very glad you aren't here in Iowa right now. GEEEZ. I am just full on HATING the snow right now. I am w/ you on the flipflops and sunglasses. I LOVE SUMMER. Wait ...not summer in Iowa though.
Atleast the snow is good for cute pics. I think I love every picture you have taken of Lili. You can always move to CA. Today we rode bikes to the park.
I have a HUGE case of cabin fever too! Landon is starting to go a little stir crazy! I think the snow is fun, but by the time I get us all bundled up and outside--he is telling me that he wants to go back inside! Arghhh! Zak wants a snowblower for his birthday, but I cannot find one anywhere!!
Hey! Why don't you come here in France? we don't have any snow in Marseilles but the sun. We have to wear our sunglasses!! and we almost could walk on the beach with just a little coat... ;-)
I am waiting for all of you here!!
Down With Winter!
Post a Comment