Hurrah! Oh the joy of the liberated teeth!!! I can remember that feeling very well (since it was about 2 or 3 years ago). I am so happy for you. Bring on the apple (not sliced) and the corn (on the cob). I can't wait to see them in person!!
What beautiful pearly whites you have. Isn't it grand? I remember when I got my braces off they felt slimey but I loved it. Now go ahead and eat a sandwhich on really soft bread without worrying that you're saving the whole thing for later up in your grill. PS-Rainy Kimber looked the same. Tall, skinny, boyish look, although her hair was a little longer and maroonish. She was picking out some food.
Vern, you look beautiful. I love, love them. I am so happy you did the self portrait. Cute shirt too! I can not wait to see them in person. Maybe at the Blogger's Choice Awards...hey...hey see I did not forget. Just gotta get this baby here and then the party is on!!!
Look at you! They look great! Do your teeth feel slimey? When I got my braces off, I thought my teeth felt slimey...What a liberating feeling. All worth it!
I didn't even know you had braces. Shows you how long it's been since I've seen you. Congrats on the gorgeous teeth. They look great!!! Now you'll have to smile all the time to show those babies off.
Your smile is gorgeous! You look fantastic. It makes me want to have braces so my teeth can be as perfect as yours. I know it couldn't have been much fun, but you look great!!!
Yay! Now you look 17 instead of 13. Isn't it amazing how great they turn out. I couldn't get enough of licking my teeth when I got mine off. They look great!
You look gorgeous and just in time for the V-day romance. Say....I think this is the first time that you have appeared on YOUR blog. You should make more than just cameo appearances.
18 comments:
Hurrah! Oh the joy of the liberated teeth!!! I can remember that feeling very well (since it was about 2 or 3 years ago). I am so happy for you. Bring on the apple (not sliced) and the corn (on the cob). I can't wait to see them in person!!
hot, hot, hotteeee!! You'll set the boat on FIAH!! (fire)
What beautiful pearly whites you have. Isn't it grand? I remember when I got my braces off they felt slimey but I loved it. Now go ahead and eat a sandwhich on really soft bread without worrying that you're saving the whole thing for later up in your grill.
PS-Rainy Kimber looked the same. Tall, skinny, boyish look, although her hair was a little longer and maroonish. She was picking out some food.
Gorgeous!! Need I say more???
Vern, you look beautiful. I love, love them. I am so happy you did the self portrait. Cute shirt too! I can not wait to see them in person. Maybe at the Blogger's Choice Awards...hey...hey see I did not forget. Just gotta get this baby here and then the party is on!!!
Beautiful!!
Wow. What a smile. I may be joining the club soon too. We'll see what the experts think.
Well hello beautiful! Okay how long is your hair? Teeth look awesome!
Look at you! They look great! Do your teeth feel slimey? When I got my braces off, I thought my teeth felt slimey...What a liberating feeling. All worth it!
I didn't even know you had braces. Shows you how long it's been since I've seen you. Congrats on the gorgeous teeth. They look great!!! Now you'll have to smile all the time to show those babies off.
HOORAY!!!! Your teeth look FABULOUS!!!!! And so do you! :)
Veronica!
Your smile is gorgeous! You look fantastic. It makes me want to have braces so my teeth can be as perfect as yours. I know it couldn't have been much fun, but you look great!!!
Yay! Now you look 17 instead of 13. Isn't it amazing how great they turn out. I couldn't get enough of licking my teeth when I got mine off. They look great!
YOU LOOK AWESOME!
You look gorgeous and just in time for the V-day romance. Say....I think this is the first time that you have appeared on YOUR blog. You should make more than just cameo appearances.
What beautiful teeth you have!!
Bee-u-tee-ful! There's nothing like the feeling of fresh slimey teeth to make one smile!
You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Wowza, what a smile.
Post a Comment