.
Lili has been really into drawing lately. She'll draw on anything...napkins, receipts, bills, important papers. I was especially impressed with this one she showed me today. Notice the earrings, buttons on the dress, bow in Sophie's hair, and squiggly lines on the hands that are the "fingers". She said that she and Sophie has a lot of "owies" in this picture. And ha ha ha, no, it's not because we abuse our children....
7 comments:
Veronica laughing about abuse is not funny. Did you notice she has one "normal" eye and another black eye, kids don't make up this stuff. They draw what they know... and now we know your families dirty little secret.
Ha Ha Ha Camille! I knew I'd get some comment like this from my sister/comedian.
so cute, I love kid's artwork. JB has been very "artsy" lately, I love it!
Looks like Lili takes after her mom. You'll have to get that gal some construction paper when she's old enough to wield the old scissors.
I love the squiggly fingers, so cute! It was great seeing you guys the other night. :)
I am completely impressed. Lili is quite the little artist! I love the imagination =0).
Post a Comment