March 16, 2008

I Heart St. George

Wow!!! We had such a great time in St. George this week. What a beautiful place!! We all decided that we could definitely live in St. George. 75 degrees in March. Not bad at all. Here's how we spent our time....





Swimming....Lots of time spent swimming. Poor Soph didn't have a suit and had to sit this one out. (Ok, ok, I was white trash one night and put her in in just her onesie....she LOVED it, but Rich was so embarrassed. I have no shame!)



Hiking and Biking!! Small hikes of course. We hiked around "Dixie Rock" and in Snow Canyon. Lilia loves collecting rocks from each new place. Sophie loved to be carted around and is realizing the benefits to not being able to walk yet. We also hit up the amazing trail systems in St. George. Lili broke in her new bike and we did our best to keep up with her/stop her from running over little old retired people.


Temple ground visit. Beautiful. Oh and the picture of Lili walking up the stairs...awww, how sweet....hmmm...except for the dead bird on the step. Her: "Mommy what's this?" Me: "Oh, well, that's ummm...nothing, that bird is just sleeping, DON'T TOUCH IT!!"


Sand Dunes. Big hit with the gals. So much fun. Rich showed off his long jump skills. We were all thoroughly impressed. With legs that long, however, it couldn't be too hard. I wouldn't know.

....and of course a whole lot of doin' nothing but spending some quality family time together and relaxing in the sun. I love my little family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quel beau séjour!! Tes photos et tes commentaires me donnent l'impression d'avoir été un peu avec vous... Merci!
je vous embrasse

Amy said...

Vos vacances paraissent merveilleuses et comme toujours, votre photographie est stupéfiante. Engagez-vous hors pour les vacances de famiy ? L'un de Lili au temple est mon préféré.

(I didn't know if you were only excepting comments in French now.)

Street Fam said...

Can I hire you to come along on family vacations and be our photographer? Ok, thanks!! I love the pics. St. George looks so nice right now.

Libby said...

Once again I'm jealous of your warm vacation. Maybe one day I'll see the sun.

Anonymous said...

such a pretty family!

Meg said...

Your beautiful little family! Need I say more?

Abbie said...

wow, you guys go on so many vacations, you're so lucky!! Those sand dunes pics are spectacular. Your such a great photographer vern xoxo