I'll let you know tomorrow if he's really as.....ummmm.....serious and dramatic (for a lack of better words) as his picture. One thing is for sure, I'm sure he is VERY talented. :)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Veronica! You devil, you! I will be calling YOU TONIGHT! We have some SERIOUS catching up to do! AGHHH!
wow Vern, you're not wasting any time on this photography thing. Your going at it full force! You can tell by your awesome pictures! I hope your class is great
7 comments:
Veronica! You devil, you! I will be calling YOU TONIGHT! We have some SERIOUS catching up to do!
AGHHH!
wow Vern, you're not wasting any time on this photography thing. Your going at it full force! You can tell by your awesome pictures! I hope your class is great
Okay, I just now noticed your widget....Are you pregnant...with twins?!!! I have to know NOW!
Wow that's a shocker! Leave it to you to post it on your blog before family....
Fun for you! Ummm...so you're pregnant? With TWINS? HOLY SMOKES! AWESOME! I am a twin and it is awesome. I'm so happy for you.
So is the twin picture an April Fool's Day joke or for reals??? Tell me now!
All right, you suckered me! I guess I'm just really gullible!
Post a Comment