April 2, 2008

My {real} Website!!!


After a lot of hard work and some really long nights I'm excited to introduce my new photography website! Yes, that's right, a REAL, LEGITIMATE, website. Hooray! It's been a while in the making but today marks it's official launch, where I get to share it with everyone!! I'm so excited about this and I hope that you, my friends and family, like it!!
.
So, VOILA! http://www.veronicareeve.com/ (you can access my photography blog from there, which I'm still planning on keeping up on)
.
Go check it out. Click around. Find a picture of you or your child (if I've taken some for you).
.
Oooh and check out the Sweet Deals section, I have some exciting promos going on. Then let me know what you think! Tell your family and friends! Oh, and if you want to link me to your blog, I won't complain, a little spreading the word never hurt anyone!!

3 comments:

Libby said...

It looks so great!! Congratulations to you.

Annie said...

This is fantastic! Did you do this by yourself? I am so impressed. It really looks great.

hayleyharts said...

Wow! I love it...really that site is so beautiful..I wish you could take me kids pictures! I don't how you mangage to do it..you are work of wonder!