1. Weather man confirming that today was the warmest day of the year. Hallelujah!
2. Cloudless Utah blue skies. There is nothing like them.
3. My girls wearing sandals to church. Oooh I love their chubby little legs and stubby toes!!
2. Cloudless Utah blue skies. There is nothing like them.
3. My girls wearing sandals to church. Oooh I love their chubby little legs and stubby toes!!
.
4. Walking barefoot in our own backyard.
5. Seeing Rich take our grill for a walk around the neighborhood.

.
It's official! Spring has finally come!! (till Tuesday...)
10 comments:
It is amazing what spring will do to a mood. This morning, I have a trillion things to do: stacks of laundry, dishes, vacuuming... do I care? And do I plan to get to it all today? Hardly. I can't wait to get to the park with my kids!
How nice of Rich to think of taking the grill out for a walk. I know how tempermental grills can be... Enjoy today, next two days are to be a lot cooler.
Grill for a walk? I'll have to try that sometime! Isn't it so beautiful outside? Even with the wind blowing like crazy today, it is still nice. For once the wind is warm! We took the girls to the zoo this weekend--even the animals were happy to see spring--they were so active! If only it would STAY!
Sure, it's ok to take your grill for a walk. After all, shouldn't the provider of delicious dinners get some time in the sun like the rest of us?
All of those things would make me happy too, grill for a walk and all!
Check, check, check, check,...hmmm. All those things make me so happy, but then I stumbled upon the last one. Hey, whatever makes Rich happy. If it is becoming the latest rage, maybe I should tell the mothers with strollers to go back home and swap that baby carrier for a good ol' fashioned steak carrier!!
Yeah for Spring! Is that Rich's form of exercise? I'm laughing--I wonder how many of your neighbors got a picture of that also.
Yeah! I love the gorgeous green grass =0).
I can't believe Rich actually took the grill on a walk.
He's silly!! But I love it. What a way to celebrate spring springing.
Lins
Ok...an explanation would be good. :) We lived in my parents house for a year, about a block away from our new house. We didn't know how to get the grill over to our new home (and it was the perfect day for grillin') so he wheeled it over. He did have to haul the grill across a pretty busy road. I giggled about it all day.
Post a Comment