I took some pictures of my Lili today. I took some 3 year pictures indoors in the winter but haven't really taken any since then. You can see them on my photography blog....if you so choose.
I've been thinking about this, and will you just have a baby for me? Then I'll be sure she'll be cute, and you've been successful with the whole process twice now, so I won't have to freak out about it so much! Problem solved!
10 comments:
So sweet!
oh I have always thought that little Lili is such a beautiful girl!! What a GREAT picture!! I wish I could take a photography class from YOU!
Rich better be prepared to scare the boys away. BEAUTIFUL!
You have such a photogenic family!
She is such a doll! Those pictures on your website are so amazing. So talented.
Seriously, watch out when she gets older. She's beautiful!
I LOOOOOVE that picture! You are amazing! And you have such beautiful little models.
YAY. I love this picture.
I hope to see you tomorrow.
I've been absent from blog-land...
But I'd LOVE to chat with you if you can make it tomorrow!
I've been thinking about this, and will you just have a baby for me? Then I'll be sure she'll be cute, and you've been successful with the whole process twice now, so I won't have to freak out about it so much! Problem solved!
Time for a new post dear!!
Post a Comment