We went and saw Iron Man this weekend. Survey says: I LOVED it!! I highly recommend it to anyone in need of some serious entertainment. There were several "hand-squeezing moments" in the show. A hand-squeeze moment is when either a) something happy/exciting/funny happens and I'm giddy, or b) I'm on the edge of my seat with aniticipation and I'm so nervous I'm going to pop....so I let Rich know by giving his hand a little squeeze. .
I half expected to see Iron Man flying up in the sky above me as I left the theater.
.
It's that good.
4 comments:
I always love hearing your reviews. Brad and I will have to see this one =0).
Hey Veronica..
Sorry I am always bugging you with blogging questions, but I have finally gotten the blurb software to work and I am so excited to get started on my book. Could you email me what size you did and any tricks you learned. I would so appreciate it. Thanks so much
Aly
alyberrett@hotmail.com
I'm glad that you posted this review...i was wondering about this movie. Hmm...I will have to look into this.
vern, I saw this as well and agree that it was great. I had very low expectations. Speaking of giddy. Remember when we would get giddy in high school. Usually it was because we were sharing dreams about getting proposed to or doing small but romantic things with our main squeeze. And our voices would get really high..what sillies!
the hand squeeze is very cute!
Post a Comment