I was doing this.

(Ow! Ow! Hubba! Hubba!)

(Ow! Ow! Hubba! Hubba!)
Last night to celebrate our 8th year anniversary we stayed here....

(Grand America Hotel in SLC)

Picture taken on Rich's (new!) phone. The quality of the photo is, well, not spectacular but it's all we had to document this joyous occasion.
.
And ate here.....


Which is my absolute favorite restaraunt. However, they changed my favorite Chicken BBQ Ranch salad and added red cabbage and took away the advocado...very disappointing.
And saw this.....

Whoa. Scary. Which was ok, but a little too much action and not much substance. (Surprise surprise)
Rich planned the whole thing and it was 24 hours away from our sweeties (thanks to Rich's mom and sister for watching the munchkins) of pure bliss.
Rich planned the whole thing and it was 24 hours away from our sweeties (thanks to Rich's mom and sister for watching the munchkins) of pure bliss.
.
And so, I'll raise a glass of a non-alcoholic beverage to my sweetie of 8 years and say....."Thanks for the memories Richie, here is to the last 8 years of RV adventures, with the hopes of many, many more."
.
{clinking of glasses, pats on the back, peck on the lips}
12 comments:
Happy anniversary!!! Sounds like you had a GREAT little date - way to go Rich! :)
You guys are too cute! And very fancy hotel - we stayed at the cheaper, less fancy part (the Little America) for our honeymoon. Maybe one day we'll be able to upgrade...lol. :)
For some reason June 20th stood out in my mind of being a date of importance! Now I know why. I can still vividly remember that day, just a fresh young thing out of high school, the first one to marry! Congratulations on 8 years!! looks like you guys had a great day!
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a great one. I love the grand america, that's where we stayed on our wedding night, so fun! And cheesecake factory is so delish...yum.
I am so disappointed about the BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad!!! Why do they have to mess stuff up. Also-thanks for the wedding pic. I still love that cake!
Happy Anniversary You Two! Hopefully we'll be able to celebrate 8th year (two and a quarter to go) in just as special a fashion!
Happy belated anniversary, it seems like only yesterday, little Vero...I just don't understand why your wedding day hurt? (ouch ouch, was it? sorry, my bad...ow, ow) Well Rich really helped us out in the "who's crazy enough to want to marry my sister?" department. Now look at you with your 2 chil'n, and house and all that....
Happy anniversary. Doesn't the time seem to pass way too quickly?
H.A!!! I loved the pictures and the cake is beautiful with the yellow rose petals! but 8 years! wow!
I wouldn't have bothered you over the weekend with trivial hula questions had I known you were have a 'moment'.
Hello V! I rarely peek at this blog- but saw it on my cousin Leann's blog- so I thought I would stop by. Your girls are so lucky to have a mom that can capture moments like you do. I love all of your pictures. Great color!
On another note- I have never forgotten your wedding cake. It was so pretty and I think it was one of the first fondant cakes I ever saw. How funny that I still remember it! You had a pretty wedding. I used to work at the Grand America! I worked at the front desk! Congratulations on your anniversary! xoxo R-
8 years! That's amazing! Congrats to you too. Like everyone has said, I won't forget that day! First wedding of our friends and so fun!
Post a Comment