June 19, 2008

My First Little Piggies

Oh yes! An exciting day at the Reeve home! Any mom with little girls can tell you how exciting it is when their little girls' hair is finally long enough to put in pig tails. Hey, she's not walking yet, but Sophie's hair sure looks cute in her two little piggies!! This marks Sophie's "no longer a baby, not quite a toddler" stage. We have to use a lot of water, some gel, and a bit of hairspray to make it hold, and after nap time it has to completely be redone...but having another option for Sophie's "fluff" makes it alllll worth it.

Photobucket
Post-nap
Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE little girls with little piggies! I think Sophie is getting so darling and so dang big! I cannot believe how fast time flies! What a cutie. Hopefully there is a girlie in my future so I can make piggies with lots of gel and water too!

Heidi Berry said...

Oh my gosh, Sophie is so cute. I love her hair. She looks so grown-up with her piggies.

Libby said...

Congrats on the newest milestone with that one! She's a doll.

The Waisath's said...

Sophie is WAY TOO CUTE!!! Morgan is almost ready for piggy's too! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Veronica. Did you give her the sucker to keep her occupied while you got them in? How did she do? My girls fuss quite a bit sometimes! I'm looking forward to the day, when Kate's bangs grow long enough to put in her pigtails! I haven't been doing much of them lately--but it's funny, because Jake loves her in pigtails! Sometimes I'm quite surprised about the things he has opinions about-concerning the girls that is!

Sarah said...

Oh I love the piggies. What a doll! I really like the last picture! hahaha

Chereebee said...

oh that IS a big day!!!! She looks so stinkin cute in her little piggies!

Bree said...

What a cutie!! That picture with the sucker is my fave!!