I've been a bloggin' slacker lately. I've been very busy with pictures the last few weeks so when I do have a moment, I'm working on pictures, and having no time to blog. Not only that, but Utah's weather has been cold and dreary and we haven't been doing anything too exciting.
The weather has finally started to cooperate and we are taking advantage....
We had the perfect summer weekend....parades, the zoo, fireworks, BBQ with family, and beautiful weather. To start out, here are some photos of our local parade. We literally have to walk down to the corner of our cul-de-sac to watch this one. It's a great parade too. No crowds to fight, all the parade essentials (flag girls, marching bands, those old guys in the small cars). Not to mention the bucket-loads of candy that they throw. Lili was a little cautious running out in the street to pick up candy....after all, isn't that a big no no? She's been well trained. Sophie loved it too. Especially the horses....not so much the loud sirens. She was slurping on 3-4 Otter Pops by the end of the parade. Awwww.....summer.



Tough guy Rich and his dream mode of transportation (ha ha ha)
Hey!!! These guys look familiar! By far the best part of the parade. Throwing toilet paper rolls. How creative! Need a plumber? Give them a call they are Grrrrr-8!
3 comments:
Hurrah for the new post. I love summer. I love Sophie's little chair. I love that Lili took a bag for all of her treats. Smart lil' thing.
Oh yes, and GO JOLLEY PLUMBING!
I love that Lili has a big backpack to store her candy...what a parade master. And I agree about Jolley plumbing..they're great, and have done well on our new house being built. Good times.
Post a Comment