Missing: "Speckles" Reeve (cat)
Last Seen: Gateway Mall
Reward: The pleasure of cheering up a very sad little girl
"Speckles", as we so lovingly refer to it as, was given to Lilia when Sophie was born as a special Big Sister present. It immediately became Lili's favorite animal, replacing other friends such as "Augustine" the poodle with his nose bitten off by a dog, and "Mouton" her stuffed sheep. Tragically, Thursday Lili took Speckles to the Gateway Mall with us (note: I normally NEVER let her take toys into stores) and unfortunately Speckles never made it back home with us. It's a sad day in the Reeve home. I don't know who was more upset, me and Rich, or Lili. He was like a member of the family. I don't think Lili quite realizes that Speckles isn't coming home. She keeps saying that he is at a sleepover and talking about all the things she is going to do with him when he comes home. Poor thing.
In other news, we took the Frontrunner for the first time down to Gateway with my Aunt, Uncle, and Mom. Lili loved the train, but kept referring to the "Gas Station" instead of the "Train Station". Good times (minus Speckles tragic disappearance). Here are some photos....

We didn't have enough room in the car for everyone to get down to the train station, so we threw my French relative in the trunk space with the bulky stroller. We treat our guests well don't we?
Sophie chillin' on the train ride. She loves these glasses and won't let you take them off.
Me and the girls. A rare photo courtesy of my Aunt.

3 comments:
What a beautiful family! I especially love seeing pictures of you with the girls! It's good to remind everyone where they get their beauty! (sorry Rich! :) Sorry to hear about Speckles. I hope you find him! We would be lost without "Puppy" and "puppy." Yeah, we're real original with names! I'm so glad you got to spend time with your aunt and uncle! It looks like you all had tons of fun!
LOL, I know what you mean about having those "rare" photos of ourselves! It's just too hard to explain to people on how to use the back button focus...hee, hee.
Sounds like you had a fun visit with your relatives. Cute photo of you and your girls and I LOVE the photo of your uncle in the back of the car with the stroller. Too funny! :)
Post a Comment