July 22, 2008

One more thing....

My friend Lindsey grabbed my camera at one point during the shower. I believe her exact words were....

"Oh Veronica, how hard can it be, you point, you shoot, voila! All you need is a fancy-shmancy camera! Hey everybody, look at me, I'm a fancy photographer! Ha ha ha! I could be a photographer in my SLEEP!"

Well, sure Linds....yeah, these turned out just great....
Photobucket
(pictures may or may not have been cropped/altered to look extra bad)

3 comments:

Linds said...

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. I need to defend myself on this one!! I recall much different images in the handy little view finder. I think my photos were on the verge of perfection and you were completely astonished at my natural born talent and you chose to blow out my candle to make yours brighter!!That is what I think.

Libby said...

Interesting theory. Hmmmm.

kendra said...

Veronica! I love seeing everyone on your blog - Congratulations Sara. I haven't seen some of those girls since high school! Wow! You girls all look great! The shower looks awesome and I'm really excited for Sara - have fun in Dental school! Don't worry four years goes by fast!