August 3, 2008

Our Weekend in Bear Lake

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bear Lake was beautiful, warm, crowded, and relaxing. I love summer.

11 comments:

Lflinders said...

Veronica, I am so glad you are not private anymore so I can peek on your blog. I love love love your bear lake pictures. You have such great style, capturing kids in their normal play is my favorite kind of pictures.

Bree said...

Beautiful pictures vern. I love them, as always! Glad you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

As usual - love the photos! Sounds like fun! :)

Jennie said...

Who doesn't love Bear Lake! Looks like your girls had a ball! Darling pics!

Jill T said...

I love the picture of the girls on their tummies in the water. Looks like so much fun!

LeAnn said...

What amazing pictures! You made Bear Lake look like a tropical island! It looks like you guys had a really fun time!

kendra said...

Oh! I love Bear Lake. I miss it. You lucky girl!

Ashley said...

you really do take amazing pictures! Great to get caught up and stay that way with these blogs! Can't believe how much Lily looks like you, it's unbelievable!

Amy said...

Does it concern you at all that Rich's nephew looks more like him than his own children? Not a accusation just an observation.
Your pictures look amazing as usual.

Libby said...

Who doesn't love to go on a trip with you? So many fun pictures. I don't really love Bear Lake, but the photogs might convince me to go!

hayleyharts said...

I want to go to bear lake..never been! lily is so adorable in her braids...and again I love the photo shoot!