September 15, 2008

Carnival Party

Yesterday we celebrated Lili's birthday (early) with Rich's family and a good old fashioned Carnival party. It was a great success!

{Just ask our back-yard-neighbor's boy that was sitting on the top of his trampoline net watching us the whole party...}

Here are the details....The Invite
If you didn't get your invite in the mail....it's probably gotten lost. Sorry!

The food....Caramel apples, popcorn, cupcakes, and lemonade.

The games....Clothespin drop, Spray Away, Knock Out, and Bouncing Ball Bonanza

The Extras: Tattoo booth, Party hats, Balloons, Prize Booth

{Some of } The Carnies
Lili's real birthday is in two weeks, which will be a lot more low key. We wanted to do this party before Rich's parents went out of town. Thanks to everyone who came!!

16 comments:

Camille said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! mmm caramel apples.......

Camille said...

Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't comment on the party enough....SO CUTE!! I love the party hats, the games, the peeking neighbor...everybody looks like they are having a BLAST. Love you Vero....

Camille said...

Oh and I just noticed....did you really make those cupcakes and carameled apples...A lot better than lasts years Sophie's, Rich's, etc...cakes...at least you can't mess up a donut, huh Veronica?

Marcy said...

Those people look much to normal to be carnies. Come on Veronica, you could have at least grown a beard for the occasion. Very cute party, how fun and original. Happy early b-day Lilli.

Jennie said...

Okay, not only are you an amazing photog, but now a party planner! Don't be too shocked when I call you to plan Max's next B-day- it's July 31st, that should give you plenty of time to prepare! hahaha! Looks like the party was "spec-ka-cular"- Lilia is a lucky girl to have such a creative mommy!

Street Fam said...

Such a cute party! Thanks for the caramel apples. They were fabulous. You should be an event planner.

Linds said...

Oh my goodness gracious. I agree with Jen, can you just add party planner on your business card!! That is the cutest party I have ever seen!! You are so talented. I love the food table. Can you do all my parties now too!!

LeAnn said...

Such a cute idea for a party! I need to get more creative! I love the invitations, games, FOOD, you are amazing, good job! Your girls are lucky they have such a great mom!

hayleyharts said...

ok that is sickening...it is way too cute..I love it! can I copy it for kate's b-day?!! I loved that it looked like a spread from MS..very good.

Nicole said...

WOW!! What a party! You just put any party I've ever had to shame!!
No CD yet, I'm looking forward to it though! The mail system here in Klamath is soooo slllooow!

Libby said...

So cute. I'm still sad that Jill had to scrap her "candy shoppe" (she was creeped out by the word "carnival") wedding with the popcorn, Izze sodas, balloons, cupcakes, etc. "Carnival" birthday is definitely just as cute.

Jill T said...

What a great party! I may have to store some of these ideas for future use! Looks like a smashing success! Happy Birthday Lili!

Betsy said...

What a spread! I can't wait to see what her 16th birthday looks like =0).

Chereebee said...

holy cow Veronica... that party looks AMAZING!!!! You should totally get paid to do that!!! SO DANG CUTE!!!!
Happy birthday to Lili :)

Amy said...

I wish that was my birthday party. Hint hint. That is seriously one of the cutest themes I have ever seen. Nice job Martha.
Love Grandma in the party hat.

Kerri said...

Wow what an amazing party! Will you be my mother and throw my next party! How fun. What a great mom you are!