Since then, our love for the dark little "Bean" (cocoa bean) has grown and grown to a size we previously didn't know to be possible. She continues to amaze us every day with her sweet disposition, ever expanding knowledge and vocabulary, and her sensitive little soul.
Our lives wouldn't be the same without our little Lili, our bright and shining star that shines her light on everyone she meets.
Never a mean word. Never a unkind act. Lili has a tenderness about her that I have never seen in a child. Her imagination always amazes me, and her gift of art and storytelling is evident even at her young age.
Her eyes well up with tears during movies or when I'm telling her a sad story. She consoles others when they are sad. She saves her most precious treats that she is given to share with her family. She includes those who are feeling left out.
I am thoroughly enamored with my little 4 year old and I can't wait to see what this new year brings.






P.S. Lili got a camera for her birthday. What a riot! I'll post her pictures soon!!
17 comments:
Wowza's awesome pictures! and I like the new logo
What a sweet, sweet girl! Happy 4th birthday Lili!
Happy Birthday! She is beautiful..I want to take pictures like you do! Oh ya and have your childrens wardrobe! So Cute.
Happy Happy Birthday, Lilia!! I remember when she was born. I didn't actually know you until after she was born but I remember the pregnant and then the not pregnant Veronica and then the new little baby. Wow, time flies!!
Happy Birthday Lili!!! Thanks for being soooo nice to Ben. He thinks you're one neat girl!
wow happy 4th lili! how come you got such a perfect angel..huh...hmmm..oh and I love the dresses. very cute.
Happy Birthday Lilia! She is absolutely beautiful. And what a sweetheart. I hope she and Abram fall in love one day. :)
Me again! I love you Vero, but you lost the contest, more info on the Machen blog...don't worry I didn't pick your name and then toss it. You are fantastic and your photography is the best, sometimes you have to lose in life. You can erase this comment, I won't be offended.
Darling pictures. I am sad the wall did not work out, but these pictures are so cute. I can not beleive she is already FOUR! Wow! I love the new logo and the new site and blog design. You are so creative.
I can't wait for a fun filled spooky afternoon.
Happy Birthday to a sweet girl. Beautiful pictures V. =0).
She is beautiful Veronica!!! What great pictures. You need to have more kids just like her!!!
seriously, will you just have children for me? Oh, and then take their pictures? She is quite possibly the cutest little girl I have ever seen. period.
so sweet! I think she learned all that stuff from you! You are all those things too. I seriously, miss those Iowa days sometimes and I wish we would have had more than one year to "run into each other the mall"!!!
I love these pics. Lili is so sweet! Happy belated Birthday Lilia!
So sweeet! And your logo - great choice! LOVE IT!
What a sweet girl! And she's just as cute. Happy Birthday Lili!
Christmas time, Easter rhyme, won't you be my Valentine? Labor day, month of May, scratch my back for me. Jack and Jill went up the hill. Daisies never tell. January, February, June, and July. I don't remember the rest, but it's true... I just Miss Miner(ed) Lili's birthday!!
Post a Comment