Ooooh...I cannot wait for my surprise! Your girlies look so darling--that witch outfit is the cutest I've ever seen! Do you think your camera will make an appearance on Wed 22nd??? If so, I'll make sure Captain No-Beard is wearing his moustache and eye patch that day!!
7 comments:
Vero SOOO cute!! Lily is the greatest and Sophie is working the fish costume!
I love that goldfish! Where did you get that?
So cute, love the costumes!
Okay, where do I sign my little one for photos? ;)
Ooooh...I cannot wait for my surprise! Your girlies look so darling--that witch outfit is the cutest I've ever seen! Do you think your camera will make an appearance on Wed 22nd??? If so, I'll make sure Captain No-Beard is wearing his moustache and eye patch that day!!
those costumes are adorable. Lili is such a good poser! Glad you liked my loser story. I try to entertain through confession. Enjoy halloween!
O....M....Gosh. They are the cutest little costumed kiddos I have ever seen!
Post a Comment