October 21, 2008

My Best Gals

....I have some of the best gal pals in the world. Dating way back to high school....still going strong. Here's a photo from my friend Sara's wedding. Some of my best girls aren't in the photo (you know who you are), but there is a fairly good representation...and one of the girls wasn't really my friend personally, but a nice girl none-the-less and a good addition to the photo.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Darling photo and what a fun night! How fun that are friendship is still going strong after 10 years, or so! I may just have to get that photo from you one of these days, if ya don't mind :) And thanks again to hosting such a "boottiful" (only word I could think of to make halloweenish) costume/cupcake extravaganza! It was so fun seeing everyone's kiddos all dressed up even if we left you quite the mess!!

Libby said...

I think it works because we're all borderline crazies. We all have that in common. Crazy begats crazy. Anyhoo-very cute picture. Also-very fun party today. You and Lindsay did a great job.

Bree said...

Cute picture! Is that the one Jay snapped, so that you could be in it? Fun night. And fun day today. Can't wait to see all the pics.

Kelly said...

I love this photo--even though some girls are missing...in fact, can I pay you to make me a copy of one of these? say 5 x 7 size? I'd love to have you gals haning up in my humble abode!