November 25, 2008

I have a confession....


Card via Uncooked Greeting Cards

It's late, I'm editing photos, and I'm listening to Christmas music on my Ipod....and I shouldn't be (listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving) but I'm secretly loving every second of it. Rich is playing Playstation, and I'm feeling the love with every one of the songs I downloaded from ITunes today...that I promised myself I wouldn't listen to....yet. But I can't stay away.

Here's some of my favorites:

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan
All That I Want - The Weepies
No Christmas for Me - Zee Avi
Someday At Christmas - Jack Johnson
Song for a Winter's Night - Sarah McLachlan ( I love you Sarah!!)
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day - My girl Sarah again
Winters Song - Sara Bareilles and Ingred Michelson (Oh this is the BEST song!!)
Rudolph - Jack Johnson
Frosty the Snowman - Fiona Apple
Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel - Enya

They are making wonderful additions to my Christmas play list. It's official. I'm finally ready for Christmas. Now if we could just get some snow....

6 comments:

Camille said...

Oooh, I'm going to have to write those ones down and incorporate it in my christmas listening

Ashley said...

I pretty much love anything Sarah M. sings... Her whole Christmas album is phenomenal! I'll have to check out some of your other picks! I've been listening/dancing around the house with the kids (and hubby, though he might deny it) to Christmas music for about 3 weeks now... I'm totally guilty, but lovin' it!

Kerri said...

Hey all day today I've been baking pies and enjoying Josh Groben christmas cd.

Kelly said...

Hope you don't mind if I steal some of these songs from your playlist and enjoy them myself! Always on the lookout for new christmas music--Although--I must say--I have NOT listened to any yet this year--trying to hold off until at least tomorrow!

Street Fam said...

I kept my radio station on FM100 yesterday on my way down to SLC. I couldn't resist! Now we do just need some snow! (I can't believe I just said that.)

Libby said...

I've never found a Christmas CD that I totally love, maybe I'll have to check out your stuff.