
Her blog is gone. And there is nothing I can do about it.
And so, I find myself asking, "What could I have done?" "Where did I go wrong?"
As her sister, and creator of her blog, so long ago, as a special surprise for her (like a puppy on Christmas), I feel responsible.
She had blog friends.
Her blog was good, real good....and her blog followers were growing by leaps and bounds. But now it is no more.
So what is she doing with all her extra time? Spending it with her family, keeping her house clean, volunteering at elementary school book fairs????? I don't get it....but oh well.
Rest in peace little blog. You will be missed.
7 comments:
I just want to know why.
Seriously, though. You can tell your sister I used to read her blog. Is it for privacy issues? Was it taking up too much time?
It is a sad day.
NOOOOOO!!!
I tried to talk her out of it, but nobody ever listens to me.
I'll start up a new blog, once I lose 50 lbs....Thanks Heidi for reading my blog, and Mary you da' best! Vero....thanks for the RIP... I always wanted to attend my own funeral...I guess this is as close as I can get it!
ha ha
You are really hillarious. The way you descibe things always gives me a good laugh!
As soon as I start leaving comments on her blog she removes it. Should I worry that this is my fault? I am so sad I think I have blog depression. Veronica, I hope you stay in the blogosphere for a long time.
Farewell Camille. You will be missed.
OK it was a hoax, I can't kill my blog like that..my new blog is http://www.foughtblog.blogspot.com/sorry to make you write such a nice post about me....you're the greatest!
Post a Comment