December 23, 2008

Christmas Party

Last night was my yearly friend Christmas party. This year the party was so great because almost everyone was able to come. We haven't had all of our friends together like this in a long time. The hostess with the mostess, Lindsey, put on a spectacular party. The food was delicious, like always with all the gourmet cooks in the group. We did a gift card exchange and toasted (sparkling cider!) to a wonderful year. There are a lot of new babies on the way, new houses, successful careers, new moms, beautiful children, and exciting accomplishments from everyone. I'm so blessed to have had this wonderful group of girls throughout high school, and now almost 10 years later we can get together and chat and laugh like we've never been apart. Here are some pictures from last night, and I even dug out and SCANNED in some pictures from past Christmas parties.

Christmas Party 2000

Christmas Party 1998 (Ten years ago!!) My friend Libby's mom taught us how to make corsages.

8 comments:

Camille said...

Next year, don't forget about me! I would love to hang out with your cute friends.

Kelly said...

Thank you Veronica! What would we do without our wonderful, artistic and talented photographer! You make these memeories so great. Sorry we were being so difficult on getting a good group shot! Oh well, it turned out great!!

Nicole said...

It makes me laugh just looking at the picture because I can remember how hard we were all laughing during it! You'd think we were a bunch of 10 year olds!! How lucky are we to have such an awesome photographer for a friend!! Can't wait till next year!

Libby said...

Don't get near my mouth when a group photo is being taken. You may fall in and disappear forever. Also-love the old pictures. So funny.

Bree said...

That photo op. will definitely go down in the books as a fun memory. It was almost as hard to snap us gals as it was to get our kiddies at the Halloween cupcake extravaganza. My favorite was when we fell on the floor after. Good times..good times. I also love that you scanned in some oldies. I am especially jealous of the corsages. You guys look like you are all going to a dance or maybe about to perform in a piano recital. He he he!

Street Fam said...

I didn't even recognize you in the last picture!!! I was looking for your dark, dark hair. Glad you had fun! :)

The StaceNeedle said...

I LOVE this! That was amazing. I'll have to copy those pics. Did you scan those? I think it was before the days of digital. Thanks and so glad we're still friends!

kendra said...

HOW FUN!!