December 13, 2008

Give Yourself A Pat On The Back....


If you are reading this post, you have been admitted into our exclusive private blog. Congratulations.

Others will be jealous. It's guaranteed. You will just have to put up with their relentless whining.

You are the chosen few.

I expect to receive more witty comments than ever before, since this an open minded, nonjudgmental, high class, loving, and respectful group of individuals who read this blog.

In other words, we've panned out the blog crazies and have nothing left but gold.

P.S. I'm totally joking, I'm sure you know that right? Not about the you being gold, just about how exclusive this blog is.

8 comments:

Camille said...

I'm so honored! I made it..it was grueling, but you believed in me! Thanks for choosing me....I won't let you down!

Libby said...

I'm patting right now. I'd like to thank all those who helped me make it to this moment, but I won't. The list is far too long.

Michelle said...

Thanks for inviting me! But, I gave you the wrong address. Could you send an invite to my other email: pshellyhogan@gmail.com. I don't ever use that for email, but I use it for blogging, so it's easier to sign in (long story.) Thanks!

The StaceNeedle said...

I'm honored vern! actually kinda speechless...

danielleshupe said...

Hurray ! I'm in the loop !!!

Kerri said...

I'm excited!

Street Fam said...

Vern, your posts crack me up! Thanks for making me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Dearest V--Thank you for your pity! I'm sure you noticed that potty training, and diaper changing, and all that other fun stuff that goes with it has kept me from devouring your blog lately! Thanks for putting me on The List--even though I never spoke up. Jake just told me today that you went private. How nice of him to tell me--LATE! Anyway, thanks for not leaving me out of the loop! I love keeping in touch. Man, I miss you!