In Lili's eyes, rain makes the snow melt, and therefore winter is over, and summer is just around the corner. I hate to get her hopes up but on unseasonably warm rainy days like today, I can't help but get excited myself.
Spring fever. In January? Yikes.
Nothing a little Mexican cruise can't cure. 1 week, 1 day, and counting.....



9 comments:
I love your blog. Yeah I say it all the time. But I do, your pics rock and you're great!!
I agree!!! So dang cute!
I have spring fever as soon as Christmas is over. I am usually going crazy by the time Valentines hits. Hang in there. And seriously a Mexican cruise? So jealous, although I am going to Mexico in April..so I can't really complain, right? I am still jealous though.
Hey V, these are so cute! Love the photos (as usual) :)
not fair! have fun..i love the umbrella and rain coat!
What the....you did not run this cruise bit by me! Where are you going?
I am jealous. I will trade ya, Wisconsin...hey?
Love the pictures!
Can your family get any more beautiful? GEEZ I wish you lived here..I'd love to have you take pictures for me. hahhaha
So cute! We are having spring fever here too. Colorado keeps teasing us by giving us great 60 degree days and then going back to 20. Can't wait for spring...
Why do your girls always have the CUTEST clothes?! How do you do it. I'm not kidding, I want shopping lessons, photography lessons, and getting a girl lessons! ha ha
Love the pics of Lili! Tell her auntie stace misses her and wants to come play soon!
Post a Comment